Monday, June 6, 2011

Parable of the Lost Cellphone


One lazy day, work was slow,
Clock hits 8 so it’s time to go.
Got my headset and turned on my sounds,
Walking my way towards the home bound.

As I stepped on the stairs of MRT,
Something cut off my MP3.
I reached for my bag pocket to check,
“Waah my phone’s gone what the heck?!”

That was my first and fast encounter,
That made me burst out of anger.
Negative vibes throughout the night,
All the goodness loss out of sight.

Someone then told me that I should be grateful,
That I was unharmed and got home in whole.
After years of independent travelling,
Up there is my Guide still always watching.

Our news covers a heap of tragedy,
That makes us realize how blessed we can be.
Let’s offer to the Lord a heart of gratitude,
As he gave His life to save the multitude.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I can imagine it with a Rebecca Black-ish kinda tune. hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete